A great game for anyone learning to read music.
Improve your piano note reading skills with this educational music game. This simple game challenges you to correctly identify notes in the treble, bass, alto and tenor clefs as quickly as you can. A great game for anyone learning to read music.
"The app I've been waiting for..."
"Super Freakin' Awesome!!!"
If you have feedback/questions please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Play as multiple choice or enter answers with a piano keyboard
- When playing as multiple choice, incorrect guesses are removed so the correct answers can be observed
- Select from a variety of difficulty levels or create your own
- Track your high scores
- When playing as multiple choice select between
-- regular "A, B, C, ..." notation
-- northern European "A, H, C, ..." notation
-- solfège "Do, Re, Mi, ..." notation
-- sargam "Sa, Ri, Ga, ..." notation
- Focus on Bass, Treble, Tenor or Alto clefs